Votivia by INMODE
FormaV – Non-invasive tissue remodelling for women.
FormaV helps patients receive temporary improvements in blood circulation, muscle relief pain and muscle relaxation. It is a technology designed to promote women’s health and can be paired with Kegel exercises, which tighten the pelvic floor to increase muscle tone.
A comfortable and non-invasive treatment that is versatile and provides customizable solutions for patients
Morpheus 8 – Minimally invasive skin & tissue remodelling.
Morpheus 8 is the first and only full-body fractional technology for subdermal adipose remodeling (SARDS). Despite being applied externally, it offers the deepest fractional technology, allowing a physician or aesthetic provider to target deep layers of a patient’s skin and remodel collagen.
Aviva – Minimally invasive and non-excisional alternative to a Labiaplasty
Aviva is a minimally invasive procedure for hemostasis and coagulation of the vulva offering a non-excisional alternative to a labiaplasty. This innovative procedure can be done under local anesthesia, in an office setting, in less than 20 minutes, without excising excess skin. Restores the function and appearance of the vulva by offering a non-excisional alternative to a labiaplasty.
What are the benefits of a FormaV Treatment?
- Comfortable and safe treatment providing uniform deep heating for tissue remodeling.
- Indicated for improvement in muscle tone and blood flow.
- Used internally and externally, showing quick results with continued improvements over time.
What are the benefits of a Morpheus 8 Treatment?
- Deep and safe fractional treatment penetrating 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns.
- Extremely uniform effect.
- Little to no thermal damage to dermis.
- Safe on skin type up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
What are the benefits of Aviva?
- Designed with extensive safety features to reduce the risk of thermal injury to the soft tissue matrix
- Application of a dielectric coating (thin-film sub-micron layers of transparent material that do not conduct electricity) provides an added layer of safety during procedures
- Internal temperature sensor inside the cannula ensures temperature control during treatments
Have a Different Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 704 312 5848